Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Short Sleeves Insights- That's A Good Idea!

by Hal Manogue

"An idea is a difference that makes a difference." That simple statement came from Gregory Of Nazianzen, a Christian theologian born in 330 in Asia Minor. How easy it is to overlook the power we have within us. Creating my world by my ideas, brings comfort to my physical being. I know I can be what I think I am, and change my world for the better.
Someone said," If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies." If I didn't change, through my thoughts, I would not remember who I am. I would be stagnant in a pool of ideas. My emotions and feelings help create ideas. The ideas come from another place that has no form, it's my task to create them as matter. From those creations I experience and express myself. I am able to share them with others, even when they seem so outlandish that no one understands them. Once they become matter, they take on a consciousness that lives through itself. It becomes real in the sense that I can see and touch my idea. I can live and grow into the self I want to be, and want to share with all life. I am what my ideas are.
That place I mentioned where ideas come from, is within me. I am connected to the web of energy that supports my mental and physical being. No need to look to someone or something else for them. There is a constant flow of ideas that come to me instantaneously and my feelings choose the thought to live. The stream of ideas is always flowing, waiting for me to choose again, so I can experience and remember how much love is within me. The source is unlimited, unrestricted, if I allow it, by understanding how it works. Just like the cells in my body, it is there to supply me with all I need to be happy and live in the state of well-being.
My idea today is to love all life. To feel connected, even when I feel surrounded by diversity. I want to share myself in gratitude, and to offer unconditional universal service to the collective consciousness that I am a part of. My idea is to see you as I see myself; a vessel of love, overflowing with peace. That's a good idea, don't you think?

No comments: