Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nothing Happened And I Want To Report It

by Hal Manogue

"Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once, beautiful and brave. Perhaps everything 'Terrible' is in its deepest being, something that needs our love." The great poet Ranier Maria Rilke, understood the power of love, back at the turn of the twentieth century. There is nothing else.
I believe in synchronicity and that the things I experience day by day teach me about Love. Even in the news, where it's hard to find love, teaches me it's there, if I see it. Lessons and wisdom catch me by surprise sometimes. I just read this morning that there is a newspaper, called "The Dot" that has the motto; "Nothing Happened And We Want To Report It." It is a wonderful non-dualistic thought that there is nothing but Love in the world, it doesn't happen, It Is, and there is plenty of news in that story.
A friend of mine posted a great story on her blog yesterday about Love written by Joe Vitale, the author and motivational speaker. He injects all his thoughts about everything, with the word Love. Whether it is the normal acts he accomplishes daily, or the books he writes, he blesses everything with his thoughts of Love and he is experiencing amazing results. One example he notes, is that his latest book became a bestseller before it was ever published. He sent Love to it as he wrote it. Rilke tells us that the violence, hatred, anger and the fear we face, have Love in them, if we project our Love into them. If I breath out Love and compassion, and breath in hatred, anger and judgement and accept, forgive and then release them by exhaling, I am changing my perception of them. Each act and event of every day can be felt that way, for my feelings are my prayers of Love. I change my reality by feeling. No one else can do it for me.
With that change of perception, my life changes. I am no longer a victim. I see myself as complete, because I am one with All There Is, Love. My life is filled with meaning, with abundance. Whatever I desire is manifested. I control my life with thoughts of unity. I become who I am, and want to expand within that knowledge. Physically and mentally I ignite my spirit. My spirit has been waiting for me, to feel the power of Love, that is the essence of life. I love this opportunity to share these words with you. I love you for reading them, and I love reporting that, "Nothing is Happening."

No comments: