Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Search To The Value Of Life

by Sjef Van De Laak

Don’t you often have the feeling that our mind is very much occupied with the thoughts about “what we are not allowed to do” or “how every thing should have be done” and thru these thoughts we don’t give ourselves the freedom to enjoy our lives?
Would there be a possible way to experience inner piece in the middle of all this chaos in which we are living??
Can we change the way we experience our live from one day to the other?
I think this will be possible if we are willing to make a commitment to analyze our inner self and also to release our so long cherished resistances.
The mental resistances for spiritual changes are often expressed by the following thoughts or voice we so often have or hear.
- What do they think about me.
- I don’t have the time to do this
- Nobody ever explained me how to do it
- I am to old to change
- I am not ready for this
- I have more important things to do
- I am sure it won’t work
- I wait till better time come
- Nobody can tell me how I need to live my life
These resistances are all created by our EGO. Ego is that which separates our hearts from Eternity, from the universe, from God. It is our inner voice , our so called “watcher”, the constant noise inside our heads that, out of fear, keeps us from simply being, from trusting enough to let go of that fear. To turn of that voice, to stop watching ourselves.
We are not our Ego, neither our limited thoughts nor our spasmodic emotions.
What we really are is pure consciousness able to take in consideration all our thoughts and feelings and transform them to our own free choice.
We are the conscious creator and experiencer of our inner world
As long as we don’t realize that we are the person at the helm of our inner world we will be slavish lived by it.

No comments: