Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Motivation And Self Determination For Winning

by Jim Kelley

Real winning never happens by accident. Winners have a goal and a plan and plenty of determination to see them through. You like to win, and you know what motivation has done for you up to this point in your life. And now you must think that you are going to have even more of it for the remaining part of your life.
How does one accomplish this objective?
Affirmations!
What is an affirmation?
It is simply hearing yourself talking directly to you and at the same time, seeing yourself putting these positive "self-suggestions" to work for you.
You must see yourself already having continual determination and stimulation in the pictures you create in your mind from these affirmations. Listen to every though and every idea that these affirmations will be suggesting in your mind. Your positive determination to be a winner or an achiever, will guarantee that you stay a winner or achiever of your goals.
You already have the "self-determination for winning" embedded the that brain of yours. Affirmations highlite or bring out this asset your already possess. Is this you?
You continually affirm to yourself that you are persistent and that you have a winning determination inside you. You just need to begin your affirmations talking directly to yourself. You affirm that you are 100 percent committed to reaching the goals and dreams you have created for yourself. You make your own decisions. You have a clearly defined purpose in everything that you do. You never let defeat or failure stand in your way. You always keep moving and you always keep winning. You have a good attitude about who you are. You keep yourself in good physical shape and in winning condition. You have made your decision to be a winner and you are one.
Do you recognize yourself? Yes, you do! That is you all right. You are a winner!
And when you affirm to yourself everyday, here are some things you say...
I know that in my success plan, motivation and determination are the two most important ingredients -- I have determination.
I am a winner. I am totally determined to achieve my aims. I am steady and persistent in the pursuit of my goals and I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
I am a winner. I make decisions about myself. I set my own goals. I determine my own course and direction. I allow no one else to make these decisions for me.
I have strong convictions about winning and strong convictions about keeping myself in "winning condition."
Believing in yourself, setting your goals, positive affirmations and staying motivated is the combination for winning.
YOU ARE A WINNER!

No comments: